METHINKS SHE DOTH PROTEST

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

TRYING THE T LIFE SHOP

Not sure why. Guess its partially because I deeply resent being done over and treated badly - well DISSED is my son's word for it. DISSED by Phone People and Couriers. DISSED and P***ED am I.
That courier had MY phone within inches of my nose and then said I couldn't have it due to Our ID not matching HIS ID for US.
We have septic pits here on this property so we do ! Deep Ones !
And NOOONE in Telstra bothered to tell me that I could get the whole thing in town from the T-LIFE SHOP.
So I am going to try that - not confident of success because the 3 wee lasses called AISA in far off lands told me I had NO OPTION but to  do it by phone and collect by courier. But I AM going to town to TRY.
May the Gods and the Saints be with you , child. Grafton here I come !

No comments:

Post a Comment