METHINKS SHE DOTH PROTEST

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

HOME WITH PHONE

Heat and long Summer tautness. Went into Grafton to T LIFE SHOP. Louie looked after us. The Telephone Telstra Personage had written harsh words and they included forbidding me to go to T LIFE and purchase a phone TODAY - IN PERSON. Louie ensured that I not be charged the charges the Phone Operating Aisa wanted to charge me for THEIR mistake. Cancelled the Contract which I had told AISA I did NOT want and made up a new contract with phone ready to go TODAY. Local people in a local shop understanding local Geography. And telephone issues such as black spots. I did fail to get the $200 welcome credit I had been promised and I am no longer sure what my call rates are  and I feel sleepy as - BUT - The phone and I are home from hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment