METHINKS SHE DOTH PROTEST

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

TELSTRA ALREADY

Here we go again. I did not expect problems to recur this quickly. Just set up my whingeing blog- haven't had much call to do a lot of late. partly because I keep contact with institutions to an absolute minimum. Last week I was called by Kaela, a lovely young lady, and decided to go with the Telstra Mobile. All went smooth as. Delivery to be today. Mega excited. I LOVE electronics and new mobiles etc. SILLY ME !

Thursday comes and I'm waiting at home - window view and along comes AIR EXPRESS - the COURIER.

Everything still appears SMOOTH AS. Until the ID requirement. The drivers liccence does not match. Doe not match mine. Does not match Peter's.

"I cannot leave the phone here" says he.
Now its taking near as long as the baby to come. longer probably. Because the phone still has to ordered and the contract re-negotiated.

WE WILL PLACE ANOTHER ORDER FOR ME. RETURN TO COURIER. SALES DEPARTMENT
SALES 125111
never safe to go back into the water.  Here comes air express – mobile in hand for delivery.aH NO - YOU CANNOT HAVE THAT MOBILE PHONE. THE DRIVERS LICENCE ID doesnt match,
HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!!!
Jimmy. sales. puts me to the ‘ correct’ department which turns out to be a voicemail thing with no matching category.
11.01 am
this is now heading for 28 minutes. 
accent – ails  get name =  check – delivery.
she’s off re-checking.
this is stuff for my new blog.

AISA SALES DEPARTMENT AISA
same name as previous operator in cancel delivery dept.
are you wishing to place a new order ?
1941PH
4th change of drivers licence.
she didnt hear that. nsw

redo contract.


drivers licence.

12.17 waiting for Aisa to take me off hold while she redoes the contract,

No comments:

Post a Comment