METHINKS SHE DOTH PROTEST

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

LOW LEVEL PROTESTS

Visiting the baby down south has kept me calm - until I begin thinking of the bizarre safety arrangements made for  transporting babies now.
The Air Express Courier returned bearing the 2nd mobile phone - the one belonging to the cancelled order - looked like a man a-feared for his life and he confirmed that delivering these mis-ordered machines was a dangerous job to be in.
Otherwise a Protest free few days. Good accommodation at DIGGERS TAVERN in Bellingen. A Servo on the way down at HALFWAY CREEK which I like and which has food, showers and lounges for weary travellers. And I took the turn into ARRAWARRA which I have never done before due to my contempt prior to investigation - and it was also good. I bought a WEISS BAR from some beautiful young American Travellers and revelled in the finding of another tiny coastal village which remains intact and undeveloped.

No comments:

Post a Comment